Why use Mortgage Guys?
- You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once Mortgage Guys – one and done
- Apply online in minutes from the comfort of your home
- Rates as low as you go !
- Get unbiased expert advice with hundreds of options no single bank can provide
- Secure a rate hold for up to 120 days
- Fast we mean really fast service
- Save a ton of time and money with our pre-negotiated rates and terms
If you were trying to gain a second mortgage through a traditional lender, you would be required to have a strong credit rating, paperwork showing your income as well as have an existing loan on your home. When you work with Mortgage Guys, the process is much easier.
we have found that second mortgages have several benefits, particularly if we do the loan arranging. Credit is less of a factor and the major component is the actual home itself. Our brokers will take a look at your property value and the equity to determine how much funding you will receive.
We have seen second mortgages used for a variety of reasons including education for children, long-term care for loved ones, small business growth, and more. You use the funds as you like. Our brokers will help you secure the loan, letting you choose how you wish to spend the funds.
Speak To A Broker Today
You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once with one application why not be one and done– something no bank can do ! With exceptional service, expert advice we will save you thousands.
Our Mortgage Process Simplified.
At MortgageGuys.com we want to provide you with a stress-free mortgage experience.
- Pre Approval Consultation: Well discuss what your situation and needs are and provide the options with any pros and cons to each. From here you'll fill out an application online or in-person and upload the necessary documentation. Then you'll receive a pre-approval and budget so you can begin your search.
- Make An Offer On Your Home and Gather The Necessary Information: We’ll review and gather employment letters, pay stubs, and all necessary documents to make sure there are no surprises at the end.
- Select a Lender: Together we’ll review lender options and the type of loan that best suits you.
- Mortgage Loan Submission Mortgage Load Approval: We are notified of the approval and we then ensure with you any outstanding conditions are met prior to funding.
- Prepare Mortgage Documents: Your mortgage documents are completed and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or come in to sign.
- Mortgage Funding: Your mortgage funds are then transferred by wire to your lawyer on your closing date.
- Move in and love your new home – CONGRATULATIONS!