Why use Mortgage Guys?
- You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once Mortgage Guys – one and done
- Apply online in minutes from the comfort of your home
- Rates as low as you go !
- Get unbiased expert advice with hundreds of options no single bank can provide
- Secure a rate hold for up to 120 days
- Fast we mean really fast service
- Save a ton of time and money with our pre-negotiated rates and terms
Have a Question? Contact Us Today!
Debt Consolidation Tips
As you pay down your mortgage, you’re accumulating what’s known as "equity" – which just means an amount of money you’ve put in toward paying off the total amount of your mortgage. Essentially, what happens is that your mortgage lender agrees to absorb all or a portion of your debt back into your mortgage. The amount that is available is typically determined by both your equity and the practices of the lender. Every financial situation is different. If you’re interested in learning more about your options for managing your unique situation, a mortgage broker can be a valuable resource
Estimate Rate Debt
Eliminate your high-interest rate debt, in favor of a lower interest rate
Save money month to month while you also increase your cash flow and get out from under heavy monthly payments.
Adjust Your Habits
Change the course of a financial situation that may have gotten out of control.
Speak To A Broker
Talk to a Broker about Debt Consolidation and Refinancing.
Speak To A Broker Today
You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once with one application why not be one and done– something no bank can do ! With exceptional service, expert advice we will save you thousands.
Our Mortgage Process Simplified.
At MortgageGuys.com we want to provide you with a stress-free mortgage experience.
- Pre Approval Consultation: Well discuss what your situation and needs are and provide the options with any pros and cons to each. From here you'll fill out an application online or in-person and upload the necessary documentation. Then you'll receive a pre-approval and budget so you can begin your search.
- Make An Offer On Your Home and Gather The Necessary Information: We’ll review and gather employment letters, pay stubs, and all necessary documents to make sure there are no surprises at the end.
- Select a Lender: Together we’ll review lender options and the type of loan that best suits you.
- Mortgage Loan Submission Mortgage Load Approval: We are notified of the approval and we then ensure with you any outstanding conditions are met prior to funding.
- Prepare Mortgage Documents: Your mortgage documents are completed and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or come in to sign.
- Mortgage Funding: Your mortgage funds are then transferred by wire to your lawyer on your closing date.
- Move in and love your new home – CONGRATULATIONS!
Manage All Of Your Debt, Easily
Credit card debt is a scary thing for all of us. Sometimes, in the blink of an eye, it feels like our debt has grown so big that we’ll never be able to get out from under it. Refinancing the equity in your mortgage can be a valid option for helping manage all of your debt. While many people are anxious, it’s actually a very common practice and has helped many people get their finances back on track. As you pay down your mortgage, you’re accumulating what’s known as ‘equity’ – which just means an amount of money you’ve put in toward paying off the total amount of your mortgage. Your mortgage equity can be used in many ways that most people are already familiar with, such as renovating or adding features to your home. But what many people don’t know is that you can also use your mortgage equity to pay down any debt that you may have including credit cards, car loans, and lines of credit.