Why use Mortgage Guys?
- You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once Mortgage Guys – one and done
- Apply online in minutes from the comfort of your home
- Rates as low as you go !
- Get unbiased expert advice with hundreds of options no single bank can provide
- Secure a rate hold for up to 120 days
- Fast we mean really fast service
- Save a ton of time and money with our pre-negotiated rates and terms
Does It Pay To Be Loyal?
Your current mortgage provider is banking on the fact that you’ll stay with them, just because it’s easier and they’ve provided good service in the past. But there’s a whole wide world of banks, credit unions, trusts, and other mortgage providers out there, and they’re all ready to compete for your business
Are You Ready To Negotiate
? When you’re doing your research and gathering posted rates from providers, remember that the initial number isn’t always the best they’ll offer. It’s the squeaky wheel that gets the deal, so be sure to do a little poking and prodding to see if you can drive down the number.
Have You Done Your Homework?
Before you sign on the dotted line for the best rate available, check the details of your new agreement. Things like penalty guidelines and the ability to pay extra on your mortgage should you want to are important features, but not every agreement will have them.
Speak To A Broker Today
You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once with one application why not be one and done– something no bank can do ! With exceptional service, expert advice we will save you thousands.
Our Mortgage Process Simplified.
At MortgageGuys.com we want to provide you with a stress-free mortgage experience.
- Pre Approval Consultation: Well discuss what your situation and needs are and provide the options with any pros and cons to each. From here you'll fill out an application online or in-person and upload the necessary documentation. Then you'll receive a pre-approval and budget so you can begin your search.
- Make An Offer On Your Home and Gather The Necessary Information: We’ll review and gather employment letters, pay stubs, and all necessary documents to make sure there are no surprises at the end.
- Select a Lender: Together we’ll review lender options and the type of loan that best suits you.
- Mortgage Loan Submission Mortgage Load Approval: We are notified of the approval and we then ensure with you any outstanding conditions are met prior to funding.
- Prepare Mortgage Documents: Your mortgage documents are completed and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or come in to sign.
- Mortgage Funding: Your mortgage funds are then transferred by wire to your lawyer on your closing date.
- Move in and love your new home – CONGRATULATIONS!